Laurel Springs School, wholly owned by Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. (“NLCI”), seeks an online teacher for Math Education for their online K-12 school. This position is virtual.
About the Opportunity
This teaching opportunity requires a highly motivated and focused individual that manages the orientation, as well as all associated instructional practices, of teaching math to students in the online learning environment. This position will monitor the students’ daily performance ensuring & maintaining appropriate pedagogical practices and provides support to those who need additional direct instruction.
Other items include:
• Position requires non‐traditional work hours and days. Specifically, teacher will be required to be online conducting synchronous sessions/office hours.
• Teacher is expected to be available for regular weekly meetings with designated contacts from partnership programs and the LSS Supervisor.
• Master’s degree required
• 5+ years experience in teaching, online experience preferred.
• Must possess excellent communication skills in both written and in the virtual environment.
• Must have outstanding organization, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in webcast, instant messaging, creation of virtual instructional delivery.
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
• A commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules
If you are seeking a growing organization where you can use your talents to help others achieve their goals, come join our new international partnership. Please send an email to [email protected] with your current resume and letter of interest. Please include your most recent salary and available start date in your letter of interest.
About the Company…
Laurel Springs School is a K–12 distance learning private school that honors the talents, learning styles and interests of all students. With more than 20 years of experience in the field of education, they have the expertise to ensure each child receives an excellent private school education. Laurel Springs is the school of choice for the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally while keeping a flexible and self-paced schedule.
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc., (NASDAQ:NLCI), is a national network of over 180 nonsectarian private schools, including preschools, elementary schools, and middle schools in 15 states across the nation. In addition, Nobel Learning Communities owns and operates Laurel Springs School, a leading college preparatory K-12 private school offering online and distance learning programs.
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.